On the 4th April 2019, we held our first Proud to Care Social Care Celebration Awards event. We had 105 nominations for the Awards. The nominations received were truly inspirational, and showed the amazing work that is taking place in the Social Care sector in Wiltshire. The Wiltshire Social Care Workforce is truly Proud to Care!
The categories for the awards were:
– Community Engagement Award
– Inspirational Manager/Team Leader Award
– Help to Live at Home Front Line Worker Award
– Supported Living Front Line Worker Award
– WCP Care Home Front Line Worker Award
– Ancillary Worker Award
– The Clare Evans Volunteer Awards – Separated into Team and Individual Categories
– Rising Stars Awards
Everyone who was nominated received a recognition certificate. The Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards for each category and all of the Rising Stars were invited to the Awards event.